Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | QA Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Eurofins Central Laboratory
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Company Website: www.eurofins.com
Positions: QA Test Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023
- BE/ MCA or any other equivalent degree.
- Minimum 0 – 3 years experience in Software development/ testing teams.
This person should work as “QA Test Engineer” contributing to testing of Eurofins products.
- Perform manual testing of web-based applications, web services in a client–server environment and script .Net code to test services.
- Adhere to all process and complete assigned activities on time. Should come with different testing flows/methods for given scenario. Keep lead / manager informed on progress.
- Understanding of functional, Database, ETL testing. Perform Sanity, Functional, End-to-End integration and Regression testing independently adhering to SCRUM guidelines.
- Adhere to the test strategies and test plans to ensure that product delivered is of high quality.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders like Development, QA, Project Manager, BA and onsite teams for successful test coverage and quality.
- Escalate and follow-up in a timely manner about all blocking issues and issue deviation from SOP’s etc.
- Very good knowledge in SDLC and STLC process.
- Very good knowledge of .Net, SQL, Automation with C#/ .Net (any work experience would be desirable).
- Good knowledge in Test Management process.
- Good knowledge of DB, SQL & understanding of UML.
- Any experience in functional / automation would be added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM.
- Should have clear understanding / experience in scrum methodologies.
- Experience in API testing and SOAP/REST service automation.
- Good English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Independent, Responsive problem solver, self-starter and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Ability to work in international environment and at ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
- Excellent analytical skills, which allows him/her to quickly identify gaps in testing, integrations.
How to Apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here