Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Eurofins Central Laboratory
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Company Website: www.eurofins.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Math, Bioinformatics, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 0 -2 years of IT experience as software engineer or equivalent
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated data analyst to help create data backed insights. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
- Experience in C++ compliant languages such as C and Python.
- Proven knowledge of basic coding languages such as C++
- Knowledge of any one front-end development technology
- Good debugging skills.
- Demonstrated experience in writing clean code quickly.
- Experience in design and code inspections concepts.
- Experience in Python & Flask (Good to Have)
- Hands on any database skills like SQL/No-SQL. (Good to Have)
- Scaled Agile, Lean, Kanban, Zero Defect development method
- Daily Stand-ups with other developers directly involved
- Scrum of Scrums, Innovation Sprints
- Continuous integration
- Automatic Build and Deployments
- Automated Unit & Functional Testing
- Follow Development guidelines and coding style
- Extensive focus on Static Code Analysis
How to Apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here