Essar Steel Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Surat | January 2019
Company: Essar Steel India Ltd
Essar Steel India is one of India’s leading integrated steel producers with an annual production capability of 10 MTPA supported by a 20 MTPA pellet facility. The state-of-the-art facilities comprise iron ore beneficiation, Pellet making, iron making, steel making, and downstream facilities, including a cold rolling mill, a galvanizing and pre-coated facility, a steel-processing facility, an extra-wide plate mill and 3 pipe mills with coating facilities.
Essar Steel uses information technology extensively for its operation to ensure consistent quality of its products. It produces over 300 grades of steel conforming to quality standards of international certification agencies like API, ABS, NACE, Lloyd’s Register to name a few.
Company Website: www.essarsteel.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Industry Type: Iron and Steel
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Surat
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Metallurgy
- Graduate Engineers only from NITs/ NIRMA, IIT, Ahmedabad/ MSU Baroda/ L.D. College, Ahmedabad with minimum First Class score
- Strong technical knowledge to take up various engineering projects 0 to 2 years of experience in Operations/ Maintenance from any Steel manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of various engineering subjects which will support in practical implementation of the processes.
- Excellent Academic record throughout with minimum First Class result in all semesters.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
Apply Link: Link Expired