Esko Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Esko-Graphics India Private Ltd (Danaher)
Esko Recruitment 2023: Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Company Website: www.esko.com
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Esko Recruitment 2023:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience in developing application using Node.js framework, AWS Services
- Must be familiar with Web Application Architecture, design patterns like MVC
- Nice to have knowledge on following technology:
- Electron js for developing cross platform desktop application
- Basic knowledge on desktop application development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including ability to understand advanced technical documentation
- Proficiency with agile software development tools like JIRA, perforce, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, APIs and tools
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Flexibility and willingness to work in different stacks of technology is desirable. Being technology agnostic is an added plus
The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing and maintaining software, and overall system architecture, as well as providing technical feedback and sharing knowledge.
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution
- High level understating and reviewing of epics and user stories. Breaking down of user stories to development tasks and estimating those stories
- Create feasibility analysis and provide accurate effort estimates. Ownership to develop plan and deliver to meet schedule and quality expectation of product owner
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing
- Implement unit testing, documentation of API, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations
- Provide status updates, and produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members, product owner, QA, supports, and other departments within Esko
- Stay current on software technology, concepts and tools, as well as related and competing products
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Flexible, willing to “go the extra mile” while at the same time being an agile and fast learner
- Result oriented with strong self-management skills
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment
- Able to stay calm, friendly, a team player, and able to demonstrate good composure when handling complicated problems
- Very good sense of ownership
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new methodologies and techniques
- Effective and Clear Communicator, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
How to Apply for Esko Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here