Esko Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | QA Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Esko-Graphics India Private Ltd
Esko Recruitment 2021: Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Company Website: www.esko.com
Positions: QA Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in CSE/ ECE/ IT
- Writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Has ability to learn and adapt the test automation scripting for regressions
- Engineering candidates passed out in year 2020
- Knowledge of QA practice both at conceptual and practical level
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies with attention to the detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Apply Link: Job Expired