Esko Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | QA Engineer Trainee | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | May 2017
Company: Esko-Graphics India Private Ltd
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Company Website: www.esko.com
Positions: QA Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT
Experience: 0- 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering – Computer Science/Information Tech./Systems
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new testing methodologies and techniques.
- Good communication in English.
- Basic knowledge of QA and testing for client server application architecture.
- Experience with both Mac and Win platforms.
- Usage of standard defect tracking tool.
- Desirable/preferred knowledge : Scripting language, SQL Queries, Adobe Creative Suite, Test Automation
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various products and testing methodologies of the organization.
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple target environments.
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of product/module features.
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the cause and generate a detailed report.
Apply Link: Closed