Esko India Recruitment/ Off Campus/ Hiring Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – (CS & IT) | Bangalore | May 2016
Company: Esko-Graphics India Private Ltd
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Company Website: www.esko.com
Positions: Intern – C++
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – (CS & IT)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech (CS & IT streams only) with 60% aggregate & from a recognized university
- Good analytical skills and self initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Good knowledge and implementing skills using C++ for writing client server applications
Esko is looking for Intern position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering.
- Analyzing requirement specification and carry out feasibility analysis
- Design modules or applications to include database schema, user interface and business logic
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Write and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues
Application Link:Link Expired