Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2023: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech from any Stream
- Should have good communication skills
- Passion for Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Analyzing skills
- Experience Applying Expertise & Technology
- We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers.
- In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks.
- You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
- The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization.
- You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
- As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area.
- You are expected to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments.
- The technical development is rapid, and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
- Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge.
- You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. T
- he role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle customer issues
- Handle dedicated support
- Handle Software Update Management (SUM)
- Mentor Remote Service Gateway (RSG)
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here