Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Delhi
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2023: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech from any Stream
- Should have good communication skills
- Passion for Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Analyzing skills
- Experience Applying Expertise & Technology
Resource will be aligned for Customer Support activity to handle customer service tickets based on Ericsson NMS Platform and Application and will ensure the accurate and proper delivery of services as specified in the contracts and frame agreement.
You will be responsible for:
- Work on Telco network infrastructure & OSS/BSS systems
- Will work on Ericsson products in ENM (NMS) Customer Support
- System Administrator in Linux, Openstack, VMWare, Ne04J, And in Applications – FCAPS (fault, configuration, accounting, performance, and security) is a network management framework.
You will bring:
- Knowledge of IT network infrastructure and Solid Customer Support experience
- Hands-on System Administrator knowledge on Linux OS, RHCE, RHCSA certificate desirable.
- Solid grasp in software installation, deployment, and configuration experience. Good fix and problem resolution experience
- Solid grasp in Ne04J, Sybase database
- Understanding on Networking (IP V4, IP V6, VLAN, Routing, Bridge, Bond, Teaming etc).
- Knowledge onVirtualization(Hypervisor, VM creation, Resource distribution). DesirableVMwareVCP certificate.
- Cloud Fundamentals – Knowledge of the cloud infrastructure management domain
- Knowledge onOpenstack.
- Experience in Customer Support of FCAPS will be an advantage.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here