Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&T | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2023: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
- Interface with CPM’s/End to end leads to ensure timely project deliverables
- Implementations of activities related to 2G/3G/4G technologies
- Expertise required with respect to Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson and Nortel
- Importing and provision of XMLs and skills required in the troubleshooting of plans
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 0-2 years.
You will also be responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator’s Customer Care Center (or from the Operator’s customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer’s satisfaction and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers).
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage all incidents raised through the ticketing tool or on customer request.
- Work with ISP’s and third party vendors to identify issues with client infrastructure equipment.
- Help onsite engineers to check and resolve issues with the equipment, take cautious decision to ensure that the down time is as short as possible.
- Document new resolutions identified.
- Processing new orders received from the customer, ensure accuracy, quality and SLA is maintained for each order.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here