Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2023: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 1-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
- Qualifications: Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience
The Assistant Engineer – FO is typically assigned to work with service quality assurance front office activities in an operations organization.
You will be responsible for:
The primary purpose is to take full responsibility for first level system fault restoration. The position is also responsible for configuration changes within the scope of work as delegated by work area responsible. Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched to the field operation organization. The position responsible will be required:
- To work within well defined system support guidelines.
- To prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- To investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- To ensure correct working methodology.
- Implement system configuration changes as per given access rights.
- Authorized for raising TT to next level of support in consultation.
- Clearing of assigned Trouble Tickets.
- First level service problem restoration in 24*7 shifts.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when vital.
- To handle and complete the Change Request in stipulated time frame.
- To Create WO to FM team when necessary.
- Raise TT towards Second level in consultation.
- Involved in upgrade/updates of live nodes if required.
- Rollout of New Feature as per MOP
- Ability to perform under time constrains depending upon the business requirements.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here