Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&T | Bangalore
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2023: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 3-5 years.
This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- 2nd Level Fault Management/ Troubleshooting, Monitor network and servers, Event management
- Incident management, Remote site access control
You will be responsible for:
- Ericsson knowledge, Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people, Manage instructions & procedures, Applying expertise & technology.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here