Ericsson Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2022: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
- Education: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communications with experience in SAPC PCRF Domain.
- Experience: 2-3 years
The position responsible will be required to ensure configuration/ Trouble Tickets/ Troubleshooting/ Security Compliances on various Core nodes on Ericsson Network Architecture. To secure technical capability as part of Automated Ops 24/7 running of Services & includes diagnosis, fast domain support, routine resource fulfilment & field technical support.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure configuration/upgrades/updates on various SAPC PCRF nodes supervising and review of TT, CR and AT on daily basis.
- Ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace.
- Ensure Password policies, security policies and audits are properly & periodically followed.
- Contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
- Work well within predefined system support guidelines and ground rules.
- Participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- Ensure correct working methodology, Best Practices and Continuous improvements in Ways of Working for efficiency improvements and betterment in deliveries.
- Execute system configuration related changes as per given access rights.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired