Ericsson Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&T | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2022: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 1-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 1-2 years.
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes. We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
You will be responsible for:
- 1st Level Alarm Monitoring1st Level Fault Management/ Troubleshooting monitor network and servers
- Event management Incident management
- Remote site access control Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Problem solving & creative thinking.
- Ericsson knowledge.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people.
- Manage instructions & procedures.
- Applying expertise & technology.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here