Ericsson Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IS/ Data Science | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2021 : Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2021:
- Education: BE/ B.Tech In Computer Science, Information/ Data Science.
- 0 months experience, Batch 2017-2021 Btech/BE Graduate
- We are looking for Graduate Engineers in India, to significantly expand its Service Line Optimize teams in Noida.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply!
- A results-oriented position to be part of the team that builds outstanding ML and rule based root cause analysis SW.
- Shall participate and contribute in designing, development, testing and deployment.
- SW design skills are highly desirable, will be given the highest precedence.
- Ability to learn new topics/technologies/frameworks fast without formal trainings and handholding.
- Ability to translate a given problem statement into a software as solution.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and familiarity with Keras, tensorflow, etc
- Data engineering skills for Machine Learning is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of NoSQL databases like Casandra, mongoDb, etc
- Solid understanding of SQL databases like MYSQL, Postgresql, etc
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here