Ericsson Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer – RAN | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2021 : Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – RAN
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2021:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
- Experience: 2 Years.
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Expertise in RAN and good knowledge of other NW nodes like GSM/UMTS/LTE/VO-LTE/5G-NR specific RAN Nodes (Multivendor)
- Knowledge of Multivendor RAN Nodes – BSC, RNC, BTS, RBS, E-RBS, 5G-NR, OSS, NWIE, Baseband, TCU/
- Experienced in using basic RF tools, Google Earth Pro, MAPINFO Professional, QGIS.
- Responsible for solution implementations follow-up and for suggesting improvements that can lead to end-customer service improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, customers
- Providing key insights related to defined use cases for different partners
- Collate requirement from customer and communicate with GSC SOC team.
- Interact with Customer Business/Marketing team W.r.t insights derived from SOC platform
- Participate in weekly/Monthly SOC governance
- Defining thresholds for various SKPI’s.
- Identification & preparation of Use cases on weekly basis.
- Ensure SLA Fulfilment for all related activities.
- Understand New Report requirements and/or change requests
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired