Ericsson Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Chennai
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Software Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Participate and drive requirements collecting, high-level and low-level design.
- Participate and drive design review and code review.
- Code and unit test in conformance to standards and design specifications.
- Prepare unit test, system test and acceptance test plan.
- Participate in installation, integration and User Acceptance testing.
- Participate in meetings with region project team on solution issues.
- Participate in solving support issues/change requests in the support phase.
- Follow configuration and release management processes.
- Actively share knowledge and willing to learn new skills.
- Must have a positive approach to change, the ability to understand other cultures and the ability to adapt to, benefit from and respect cultural differences.
- Possess an acute interest in collecting clues about problems to assist the design team in isolating problems.
Apply Link: Job Expired