Ericsson Recruitment 2020 | Automation Engineer | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Automation Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech graduates
- Ideally 1- 2+ years of software development, with expertise in Python and its frameworks. (Django, flash, panda, microservices etc)
- Experience in improving and maintaining automation, scripts, networks, and processing systems.
- Experience with other scripting languages: Shell/Bash, Perl, Python etc.
- Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT.
- Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Telecom environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different stakeholders and to different customers.
- Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple task assignments.
- Good written and spoken English.
Apply Link: Click Here