Ericsson Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech/ MCA | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | May 2017
The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Software Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ MCA from recognized university
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
Apply Link: Closed