Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Automation Engineer| Engineering; MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Automation Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide vital functionality and perform in accordance with the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectations!
- You are passionate about technology and software development!
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane
- Involved in Solution Design, Development, and Integration.
- Involved in Problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security-related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
- Good to have – knowledge and skills in any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture, and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
How to Apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here