Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Ericsson RAN Domain
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
We are now looking for 1st Level Assurance RAN engineer to analyze RAN Network KPIs and Performance, manage the team, deliver customer requirements of a node, network within SLA. Your scope of work would include the scenarios of training new joiners, giving expert advice, driving shift members for 1st Level Assurance Delivery of RAN KPI and Performance handling. You need to identify and drive improvements during special event activities, drive E2E alignment of domain stakeholders to troubleshoot network related issues, driving critical and major incidents by aligning shift members and involving 2nd Level Assurance members for additional support. Need to have good communication skill and good hands-on experience in Excel and PowerPoint for handling Daily and Adhoc customer requests.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply
You will be responsible for:
- Hands-on experience on Ericsson Nodes KPI and Performance Troubleshooting and Analysis
- Domain experience: RAN, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
How to Apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply