Epsilon Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT; BCA | Bangalore
Epsilon Recruitment 2022: Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people,
Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Company Website: www.epsilon.com
Positions: Software Engineer I
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Epsilon Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 1 to 3 years of experience with Perl, Shell Scripting, C, Unix and SQL.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing ETL/ELT workflows.
- 1+ years of Unix/Linux experience.
- Provide outstanding customer service, following detailed specifications, in the processing of incoming and outgoing client data
- Ensure all development work is quality checked, tracked, logged, documented, and adheres to stringent data security policies and procedures.
- Design and development of new and existing applications around Perl, Shell Scripting, C and SQL on a Unix platform.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to multiple targets.
- Should be able to troubleshoot, debug and modify existing programming/code for new requirements and enhancements.
- Complete daily production programming, deployments, and deliveries within defined SLA.
- Participate in code reviews and keep applications/code base in sync with version control.
- Effective communicator, self-motivated and able to work independently but fully aligned within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of incoming requests, multitask and complete assigned requests quickly and accurately while being exceptionally detail oriented.
- Keep documentation up to date on release components and features
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Flexible schedule to accommodate for off-hour events
- This position is responsible for the development and implementation of data centric programs and scripts within the engineering team.
- The role will primarily involve developing new software, but also include modifications/porting of existing software and scripts to meet security and design standards.
- The open and friendly work environment that values communication and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- 1-3 years’ experience with Perl and Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of relational databases and ability to write SQL
- Version control with Git or Subversion
- 3+ years’ experience in a UNIX or Linux environment
- Good knowledge of ETL script development lifecycle
- Interest in the whole software package, not just an immediate task
How to Apply for Epsilon Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here