Epicor Software Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Technical Support Analyst | 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ IS) | Bangalore | November 2016
Company: Epicor Software
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor.
Company Website: www.epicor.com
Positions: Technical Support Analyst
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT/IS) from 2016 batches with 60% throughout academics
Salary: Best In Industry
As a Web Technical Support Analyst you will be focused on providing system support services to Epicor clients. Technical Support Analyst, provide application support via phone/email/Web
As a member of Epicor Support Team you will be based in our recently opened India Technology Centre, so you will take part in Epicor next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
In this position you will gain a deep understanding of both the product you support and the train on the technologies used to bring our software applications to life.
You will have ideally:
- PHP, HTML Language, CSS and ability to create and run SQL queries.
- Additional technical knowledge of network environments and/or multiple operating systems will be highly valued.
- Direct interaction with customers, assisting with the support and troubleshooting of ecommerce web site
- Microsoft administration, Microsoft IIS and SQL Server, including database maintenance Understanding and adhering to escalation paths so that issues are resolved in conjunction with outlined SLAs
- Provide timely and accurate updates and ticket notes to keep clients informed of progress
- Open to work in Night Shift
- Online test on CSS, HTML and PHP
- Versant Communication Round
- Technical Manager Round
- Director Round
- HR Round
Last Date: 1st November 2016
Apply Link: Closed