Entry Level Jobs In IBM | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
Entry Level Jobs In IBM: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Entry Level Jobs In IBM:
- Basic Graduation from a reputed college
- Provide Customer Support for ECM Software products; troubleshooting, problem determination, Log, trace, and other software diagnostic analysis, defect fix development and testing, incident management, and Customer communication.
We are looking for Software Engineers who are self-starters, quick learners, and who enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Members of our team work with the world’s leading companies in industries including banking, commerce, insurance, social media, transportation, and governments as they enable their mission-critical business applications via the web.
L3 Support Engineers debug reported problems, design, develop and unit test code fixes. They use programming languages in which the product has been written; have an in depth understanding of the environment to test the code fix; understand and articulate the impact on other components in the product. They may support L2 Service Specialists in performing problem determination and analysis on client systems. Depending on the severity level of a problem, they may work directly with clients through conference calls or onsite visits. They provide client insight and feedback regarding the client environment to the development organization responsible for existing and new product development.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 1-2 years of C programming experience
- 1-2 years of UNIX or Windows experience (especially system internals)
- 1-2 years database experience with Oracle or Db2 or MS SQL Server
- 1-2 years of Java programming experience (for the Java client)
- 1-2 years Microsoft ASP experience (for IDM Desktop)
- Experience with building product software
How to Apply for Entry Level Jobs In IBM?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Freshers Jobs online by following the links.
Apply Link: Click Here