Entry Level Jobs In Apple | Junior Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Apple Inc
Entry Level Jobs In Apple: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Junior Cloud Network Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Entry Level Jobs In Apple:
Bachelors (Masters is an advantage) Degree in Computer Science
We are looking for an indivual to be part of the software defined infrastructure (SDI) architecture team focusing on networking for the Cloud Platform. We build web services that work at scale to support infrastructure and security management and control. As an engineer in the SDI group, you will be part of a team building infrastructure and tools for cloud platforms that will shape the future. You will work in a startup-like environment where products are still being defined and developed, giving you the chance to influence some of the core tools used by the project and be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment. We are looking for engineers to build, scale and operate a robust ecosystem for software defined network engineering. If you are passionate about innovating and building highly available distributed systems from scratch for the massive scale of our network infrastructure, then our team might the right place for you.
- Contribute to the delivery of cloud infrastructure automation to support cloud adoption
- Build services on cloud and / or provide standard Infrastructure as code (IaC) modules Work on complex distributed systems, deployed across multi cloud environment such as in AWS, GCP, Ali
- Idea to running in production: design, code, writing unit tests, performing integration tests, deploying to production, supporting the system in the production environments
- Streamline, automate and consolidate complex infrastructure
- Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and remain adaptable to changing requirements
- Engage with customers and support to solve production issues.
- 1 -2 years of experience with Great problem-solving skills
- Curious and motivated learner
- Clear communicator – you are concise and articulate in speech and writing and practice active listening
- Coursework or relative experience with data structures, algorithms, and debugging (bonus if you’ve completed at least one of these courses: Distributed Systems, Web Development, Network or Application Security).
- Fluent in any one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Go, or Rust
- Strong ability to prioritize, deliver on aggressive deadlines and drive closures
- High tolerance for ambiguity
How to Apply For Entry Level Jobs In Apple?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here