Emids Technologies Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Management Trainee | 2016, 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduates | Bangalore | August 2017
Company: Emids Technologies Private Limited
Emids is a healthcare IT services company. Our corporate headquarters is in Nashville, US, and our development center is here in Bangalore.We are a midsized company with about 1300 people, distributed at these two locations. Majority of them are based at our development center here.
What makes emids different is our focus, Healthcare IT is our sole domain, which means we understand IT and we understand the healthcare landscape. We use this expertise to serve the US Healthcare industry, working mostly with payers and providers.
Company Website: www.emids.com
Position: Management Trainee
Qualification: Any Graduates, BE/ B.Tech (Non IT)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Graduate prefers with Non IT background
- Should have an analytical bent of mind
- Good communication skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Organized approach and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
We are hiring a Management Trainee for the Quality team in emids. The Quality team is responsible for the Data Management and Metrics Reporting to the Delivery Leaders. Also, this team conducts Internal Audits/Quality Audits for the support teams to enable productivity and ensuring the timely parameters of the teams are met.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze and get into the details of metrics like delivery margin, rookie ratio, utilization and average cost.
- Track action items to closure
- Understand resource allocation and be able to track all allocations
- Billing / Invoicing
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
Application Link: Link Expired