Emerson Recruitment 2016 | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune | March 2016
Company: Emerson Innovation Center
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Generate new creative ideas & design concepts
- Carry out prior verification of ideas/ concepts by analytical calculations, sketches, 3D modelling, etc.
- Review the ideas/concepts with project- in- charge
- Covert ideas/concepts into workable models/proof of concepts
- Validate the designs through prototyping, testing and analysis
- Prepare detail designs, drawings and Bill of materials
- Maintain deliverable quality
- Achieve release timelines
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Communicate day-to-day work with project- in- charge
- Communicate with Business Unit for inputs discussions and deliverables release
- Participate in project meetings
- Use Pro/e 3.0 and AutoCAD softwares for 3D modelling and drawings
- Candidate must be only M.E / M.Tech From Reputed Institute
- Should have min 55% in all semester in Master Course.
Application Link:Link Expired