Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Simulation Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Power | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: Emerson Electric
Emerson Recruitment 2023: Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Simulation Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Emerson Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Mechanical/Power Engineering
- Build the models of assigned system/sub-system/electrical system within agreed budget & schedule
- Update data collection list for simulator design and fine tuning as per project scope
- Prepare Simulator Design Specification (SDS) as per the system/Sub-system assigned
- Mark-up the P&ID’s as per the project scope
- Support Pre Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any overseas location and fulfill the customer requirement as per the scope for the projects
- Follow the Department Quality procedures during various stages of projects & Fill-up all the quality related checklists for the assigned system/sub-system on regular basis.
- Prepare project binders for Pre-MSAT & Post-MSAT internal audits.
- Support & integrate all the system/sub-systems for testing
- Integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet project requirements
- Work closely with global modeling team and extending support if required
- Perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned time to time.
- Work in a simulator project with a team of 4-5 engineers
- Experience required 0 – 3 years
- Operational/control familiarity or direct experience with Thermal Power plants – Coal/Gas boilers and/or combined cycle.
- Understanding the thermodynamics and fundamental of the key power plant subsystems and their interactions.
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project
- Control loop tuning on running power plants, experience with key controls concepts like PID tuning, feedforward, basic system identification from process trends.
- Experience with base level or simple tie-back modeling to build process models for validation of controls before applications are installed at site
- Experience with designing and implementing control system configuration changes.
- Ability and willingness to travel as may be required
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
How to Apply for Emerson Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply to the posts as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here