Emerson Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee Engineer | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc | Pune | August 2019
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (BE) in Computer Science or related discipline. OR Master’s in computer science (MSC Computer Science)
- We are looking for a passionate, versatile and energetic trainee software engineer to work with our global connected services team. This position is based at Emerson Innovation Center Pune, involved in developing Industrial IoT product / service, providing solutions to our global customers.
- This position offers to work independently and as a part of a team to develop C# .NET based application that run on “IoT devices” using the Microsoft Azure platform.
- This position includes development of the of software features, working independently and in coordination with Team Leaders (TL) / “Senior Engineer”, SMEs and product manager to understand the requirements, and to develop C# .NET based application that run on “IoT devices”.
- Write C# .NET based application which run on “IoT devices”
- Write application using “IoT Hub Device SDK”
- Develop Proof-Of-Concept applications and give demo to business leaders
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in C# programming language which is following coding standards and technical design
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support.
Application Link:Link Expired