Emerson Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Associate CAD Engineer | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma | Pune | July 2019
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Associate CAD Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical Engineering
- Create part and assembly 3D models and their drawings.
- Collect product information and prepare part list for the order.
- Create and update Item numbers and bill of materials.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Up to 2 Yrs. of exposure in creating CAD drawings/ models, Item creation
- Experience on CAD/ PLM/ ERP Software (Auto CAD, Creo, Solid Edge, Oracle, Team center)
- Good understanding of MS office tools
- Knowledge of ASME standards and GD&T would be an added advantage.
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skill.
Application Link:Link Expired