Emerson Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Mumbai, Pune | August 2017
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer – Testing Functions
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Education / preference (Minimum requirement) Science or Engineering Graduate in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Total relevant years of experience should be 0 to 3 years in Manual Testing of Software Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/ control and Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc.
- An attitude towards testing as a career is necessary. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful.
- Any certification like ISTQB, is not mandatory but is a plus. Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
- Ability to properly plan time, work management is required.
- Communication Excellent English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing Strong documentation practices
- The candidate will be working day-to-day amongst software engineers, QA staff, QA systems.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Learn and understand the application under test.
- Understand and analyse requirement specification documents.
- Building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality.
- Generate/ review/ update test suite accordingly.
- Locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
- Apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
- Use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
Apply Link: Closed