Emerson Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Noida | May 2017
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong computer skills
- Minimum English language skills – speaking and writing
- Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in thermodynamics to design the performance
- Basic knowledge on Power plant
- Knowledge on fluid mechanics & thermodynmics
- Knowledge on power plant process
- calculations for any power plant related equipment as required by customer specifications.
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project.
- Able to work in a team
- Able to travel and work abroad 50% of work time
- Good knowledge of Power Plant process, operation knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge to study Plant P&ID, HBD, Isometric and equipment data sheet, thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics
- Understanding of computer program language of FORTRAN and C/C++.
Job Description: Apply engineering knowledge to design, implement, test and commission power plant simulator models
- Build and customize the different power plant sub-system models.
- Integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet assignment requirements.
- Support, conduct Pre Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any overseas location.
- Complete the documentation as per the Department Quality procedures on a regular basis.
- Perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned time to time.
Apply Link:Link Expired