Emerson Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | DD Development – Trainee | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Pune | July 2017
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: DD Development – Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- 0 – 1 year of experience in developing commercial software products
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Strong in programming language such as C.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
For our Device Integration team, we are looking for a junior level engineer who is passionate for software development and has strong programming & analytical skills. Our team develops DD (Device Descriptors) for configuration and monitoring of field devices used in process industry. This role involves challenges as well as opportunities of working with new technologies for a new product/project. This person is expected to work independently in co-ordination with TL to develop DDs for HART, Fieldbus and Profibus Devices.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
- Understand design and code of developed Device Descriptor
- Reverse engineer, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DDs.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes and conduct feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
Application Link: Closed