Emerson Recruitment 2017 | CAD Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune | November 2017
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: CAD Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Bachelor’s degree OR Diploma in mechanical Engineering
- CAD tool certification is an added advantage
- 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Experience in managing large CAD projects
- Experience in valve industry is preferred
CAD ENGINEER is responsible for completion of assigned CAD work within time frame, required quality and maintaining high standards, by using multiple CAD tools. He/she will require maintaining and updating all project related data; SAP, BOM data entry, timesheets entry etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate Part & Assembly 3D Models & Drawings, BOM and other project related documents.
- Perform 3D Design in the required CAD platform (SolidWorks / Inventor / Creo) as assigned.
- Create 2D drawings in the required CAD platform (SolidWorks / Inventor / Creo / AutoCAD) as assigned.
- Apply GD&T and other engineering techniques
- Work on global project activities and support team in project completion within committed timeline.
- Drive new/advanced technology in CAD modeling like feature based, parametric, surface modeling, GD&T etc. and improve quality of 3D models
- Simplify and standardize 3D/2D modeling practices through procedures, templates, automation etc. and drive productivity
- Drive the new initiative of customer drawings by learning best practice from other Emerson Biz
- Identify and drive standardization efforts.
Application Link: Closed