Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ EIE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Emerson Electric
Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022: Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022:
- B.E in Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation.
The candidate shall be responsible for testing product functionality for Flow transmitters. He/She should understand the requirements and application and validate the same for various products. As a part of this role, he/she shall plan, design, script and execute a variety of Test cases for flow transmitters.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, able to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual should have an understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Analyze product requirements.
- Design test cases based on requirements
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Test project and testing objectives.
- Execute test conditions and scripts to address complete test coverage of different test platforms.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Execute and analyze test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Manual and automated testing of flow meters.
- Interact with various stake holders of other developments to collect requirements for development of interface files.
- Design and develop interface files for various fieldbus protocols.
- Integration testing of interface files with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support.
- Testing of windows or web based application for embedded products.
- Knowledge of field instrumentation and industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, industrial networks, basics of industrial host systems.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like QTP is added advantage.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Team player and learning ability.
- Result orientation and focus on details.
How to Apply for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply to the posts ASAP.
Last Date: 31st October 2022
Apply Link: Click Here