Emerson Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – Software Testing | BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai
Company: Emerson Electric
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Software Testing
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Education: Science or Engineering Graduate in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- The candidate will be working day-to-day amongst software engineers, QA staff, QA systems
- Learn and understand the application under test.
- Understand and analyse requirement specification documents. Building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality. Generate/review/update test suite accordingly.
- Locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
- Apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
- Use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
- Identify new targets for automation
How to Apply:
Step 1: Link Expired
Step 2: Link Expired