Emami Agrotech Recruitment 2020| Electrical/ Electronic Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronic Engineering | Delhi
Company: Emami Agrotech Limited
Emami Agrotech Limited is the edible oil and bio-diesel arm of Emami Group of Companies, the Rs. 25,000 cr. business conglomerate headquartered at Kolkata.
Emami Agrotech Ltd. has diverse business interests which include production and distribution of Edible Oil, Spices, Specialty Fats, Vanaspati and Bio-diesel. The company is also involved in cultivation of crops that are commercially viable through contract farming.
Company Website: www.emamiagrotech.in
Positions: Electrical/ Electronic Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 2 -4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
We are looking for an electrical/electronics engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
Apply Link: Link Expired