Ellucian Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Ellucian Recruitment 2023: At Ellucian, we believe in the “power of together.” We embrace an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace, and believe that our differences help inspire a culture of acceptance that makes our company more collaborative and innovative. We’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law. We welcome you to come as you are!
Transform your ERP into an ecosystem. Only Ellucian combines higher education expertise, focused innovation, and deep partnership to unlock the full potential of your institution.
Company Website: www.ellucian.com
Positions: Software Engineer I –
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ellucian Recruitment 2023:
- 1-3 years of experience in performance engineering.
- Expert level hands-on experience in scripting using tools like Loarunner/Jemeter/Neoload etc.
- Able to execute the load tests and analyse the reports.
- Experience in tools like GIT, JIRA and Jenkins.
- Should have hands on experience in scripting languages like python/shell.
- Should have working experience in Linux.
- Have knowledge on using APM tools like AppDynamics/datadog etc.
- Hands-on experience in cloud technologies like AWS/Azure would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and excellent problem solving skills.
- A great team player with good communication skills.
We are currently looking for Software Engineer I to join our Performance Engineering team. You will be collaborating with innovative team members who are passionate about delivering world-class, customer-focused SaaS solutions for higher education. Our ideal candidate comes with hands-on experience in Performance Testing and will play an integral role in performance testing of existing/new products while working within agile environment.
- Build high quality load generation scripts using Neoload and execute the load tests.
- Analysing the reports and discuss the findings with developers/architects.
- Support dev teams in owning up the performance testing of their products.
- Involve in developing performance test platform as part of devperfops strategy/shift left testing.
- Help improve the performance of products and customer experience.
- Help company’s journey towards SAAS in an effective and efficient way by involving in improving the performance of products and coming up with proper sizing recommendations.
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts/technologies.
- Work with challenging and changing priorities yet always focused on the end result.
- Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment.
How to Apply for Ellucian Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here