Ellucian Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Ellucian Recruitment 2023: At Ellucian, we believe in the “power of together.” We embrace an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace, and believe that our differences help inspire a culture of acceptance that makes our company more collaborative and innovative. We’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law. We welcome you to come as you are!
Transform your ERP into an ecosystem. Only Ellucian combines higher education expertise, focused innovation, and deep partnership to unlock the full potential of your institution.
Company Website: www.ellucian.com
Positions: Software Engineer I – Node JS & React
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Ellucian Recruitment 2023:
- 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to analyze and infer requirements, working in an Agile team environment.
- Experience in Restful Microservices using Node.JS.
- Unit Testing using Enzyme and React Testing Lib.
- Working experience on working on AWS services.
- Experience in tools like GIT/SVN.
- MYSQL/PostgreSQL knowledge and the ability to understand and write SQL queries is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with experience of working under pressure with precision and accuracy.
- Ability to cope with rapidly changing priorities and a continual backlog of work.
- A great team player and ready to take on initiatives on the unknown areas.
We are currently looking for Software Engineer I to join our team and you will be collaborating with innovative team members who are passionate about delivering world-class, customer-focused SaaS solutions for higher education.
- Develop and test high quality enterprise software, as a member of a creative, agile development team creating solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced delivery focused environment.
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and
- Work with challenging and changing priorities yet always focused on the end result.
- Oriented towards problem-solving and analyzing impacts, both technically and
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to final testing.
- Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment.
How to Apply for Ellucian Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here