Ellucian Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Ellucian Recruitment 2022: At Ellucian, we believe in the “power of together.” We embrace an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace, and believe that our differences help inspire a culture of acceptance that makes our company more collaborative and innovative. We’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law. We welcome you to come as you are!
Transform your ERP into an ecosystem. Only Ellucian combines higher education expertise, focused innovation, and deep partnership to unlock the full potential of your institution.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Software Engineer I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Ellucian Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors+ degree in Computer Science, IT or similar engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 0 to 2 years of experience working with DevOps tools delivering automation solutions
- Demonstrated technical skills, especially in the areas of DevOps and secure development practices
- Passion for coding and code efficiency
- Solid understanding of source code version control tools
- Experience using scan tools like OWASP and Rapid7 Nexpose, as well as remediation
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex ideas verbally and in writing to varied audiences including product developers, cloud engineers, product management, and executive-level collaboration
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and lead efforts for a global team to support daily activities for various projects
- A dedication to providing great customer service
You will join a team of administrators and automation developers, transforming how we meet Ellucian development team’s needs by building end-to-end automated environment solutions and lifecycle management policies for our hybrid Cloud. You will be working in a DevOps rich environment, contributing on a global scale, helping to solve challenges with modern automation tools and frameworks. You will have an opportunity to implement some of the latest technologies and enjoy creative independence to bring your ideas to life in an open and collaborative team environment.
- Develop innovative new DevOps solutions
- Guide the selection and adoption of applicable tools
- Consult with development teams as advisers and advocate for best practices
- Deliver excellent service and support to development teams
- Adhere to secure coding best practices and scanning techniques
- Provide guidance to development teams for remediating security vulnerabilities
- Implement observability services for monitoring
- Lead ongoing process and policy improvement efforts
- Collaborate with Ellucian’s global Information Technology team to ensure success of cross-organization projects, new technology integrations at scale, and many other activities
- Experience with open source cloud infrastructure platform tools like OpenStack
- Working knowledge of Containers and Virtualization tools like Packer, Docker
- Adept in Ansible and Terraform coding; experience developing in Linux/Unix shell and/or PowerShell
- Experience with Jenkins orchestration and integrations (Artifactory, Bitbucket, other)
- Experience with observability services such as DataDog
How to Apply for Ellucian Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here