EFI Recruitment 2018 | Associate QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Across India | January 2018
Company: Electronics For Imaging
EFI is leading the transformation from analogue to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products.
Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise colour management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
Company Website: www.efi.com
Positions: Associate QA Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand the project’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications/Product being tested.
- Create and maintain deliverables including test plans, test cases and test data.
- Set up test environments and build out interdependent test beds.
- Planning and execution of functional, system and performance testing of products across all platforms to test various features at various phases of product development and release cycles.
- Assist developers in reproducing problems and getting them resolved; participate in discussion with development team on technical aspects relating to testing, including functional specifications, design parameters, feature enhancements, and alternative solutions.
- Experience in Defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis.
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process; help facilitate changes in test processes and procedures with team members.
- Should be ready to incorporate the automation requirement and maintaining scripts; plans and executes functional and system level testing of products across all platforms to test various features; has a forethought of issues that may arise around automated/performance testing and assists in researching and providing solutions
- Good in communication and team player.
- Must be good in documenting the Work/Workflows
Apply Link: Click Here