Ecolab Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Ecolab Recruitment 2023: Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $12 billion and more than 44,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Company Website: www.ecolab.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Ecolab Recruitment 2023:
- B.Tech/ BE/ Equivalent degree or experience.
- This is an entry-level position.
- Mostly with 0 to 2 years of experience.
The proactive and quick learner, BASIS Administrator, will work with others in the team and assist in project and time-critical activities such as system design, installation, development, testing, and deployment. Specific tasks include performance monitoring, project Go-Live, functional analysis, configuration management, database administration, executing SOP, SAP BASIS, interface/middleware maintenance, and system monitoring.
- SAP-BASIS with at least 2 End to End Implementation and Support Project Experience is Must
- Having Strong Basis Knowledge and Hands-on experience on Installations, Upgrades, Support of SAP Systems
- Working experience in SAP Products like ECC, BW, SRM, APO, CRM, Live cache, PI/PO, Portal, BOBJ, BODS, Fiori, Content Server and Solution Manager
- Strong experience in Hana, DB2 & Oracle Administration and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of operating SAP systems in the Cloud (Preferably Azure & Google Cloud)
- Working experience in Operating Systems – SUSE Linux/AIX and Windows all server versions.
- Must have strong knowledge in System Admin activities like performance monitoring/tuning, transports, background job setup, applying support package, kernel upgrade, OSS note, Printer setup, Client Copy, System Refresh activities etc.
- Working experience in SAP archiving using tools like open text and KGS
- Must have knowledge about ticketing tools like ServiceNow for Incident, Problem and Change Management Processes
- Good to have knowledge on third party products used in SAP ecosystem like Commvault, Revtrac, Mule soft and Tibco
- Ability to work independently to investigate & contribute to resolving system issues.
- Understands criticality of system monitoring & can monitor systems in a large SAP landscape
- Good Communication and technical documentation skills
How to Apply for Ecolab Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply online link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here