Ecolab Recruitment 2022 | Snowflake Developer – Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IS | Bangalore
Ecolab Recruitment 2022: Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $12 billion and more than 44,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Company Website: www.ecolab.com
Positions: Snowflake Developer – Data Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Ecolab Recruitment 2022:
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineer or Software Engineer role
- Undergraduate degree required (Graduate degree preferred) in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with “Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse
- Experience with Azure cloud services: ADLS, ADF, ADLA, AAS
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Understanding of Datawarehouse (DWH) systems, and migration from DWH to data lakes/Snowflake
- Understanding of ELT and ETL patterns and when to use each. Understanding of data models and transforming data into the models
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives. Experience with “Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse and Microsoft Azure services is preferred but AWS or open source experience is acceptable as well.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Author data services using a variety of programming languages
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse as well as SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and Azure regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Work in an Agile environment with Scrum teams.
- Ensure data quality and help in achieving data governance.
How to Apply for Ecolab Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through the online link as early as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here