Ecolab Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Administrator | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Ecolab Recruitment 2021: Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $12 billion and more than 44,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Company Website: www.ecolab.com
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary/ Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Ecolab Recruitment 2021:
- 0-1 Years’ experience with ESRI ArcGIS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, Geography, Planning or related field.
- Experience using ESRI ArcGIS software products involving GIS data development, manipulation, and analysis.
- Experience working with the following technologies:
- ESRI Geodatabase
- Geographic and Spatial methods and techniques
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision and develop advanced skills.
- Ability to compile and QA/QC data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Ability to prioritize, organize assignments, and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, database, and word-processing applications.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- This role will be part of the GIS3 pooled resources (center of excellence) located in Pune, India. The role will support expanding spatial-based intelligence within serviced facilities by georeferencing site facilities into GIS-database driven feature datasets.
- The GIS Specialist will be expected to utilize Geographic Information System techniques and toolsets to analyze and build feature datasets based on a variety of image sources. This is a production environment, as such the candidate will be expected to move at a quick pace, with some level of independence, and be capable to communicate effectively with in-market field specialists to meet completeness of the design requirements.
- This work will be done utilizing ESRI ArcGIS ArcPro software where the databases and underlying feature data will be consistent; however, each project will be unique in design.
- Key duties for this position entail utilizing Esri ArcGIS ArcPro to georeference and then digitize hand-sketched drawings to produce GIS enabled site facilities that meet internal as well as customer requirements.
- This role will also involve performing ongoing updates and maintenance of the GIS facility files thru data editing and attribution. This role will be expected to apply aerial image interpretation to complete sufficient registration of facility diagrams.
- The associate for this role will be expected to have good communication skills, as it will be necessary to communicate with the operations team on various projects. This role will work and take direction from the Saint Paul, MN office, but will work under minimal supervision along with a team of other GIS Specialists working out of the Pune, India office.
- The GIS Specialists work will help to enable a consistent, coordinated, GIS-based solution by building the framework to apply new spatial-based capabilities that drive new insights for the business operations teams.
- Using ESRI ArcGIS to perform daily editing and attributing of feature datasets.
- Ability to interpret Aerial imagery and locations for the purposes of georeferencing diagrams to the world.
- Ability to ensure accurate attribution of all features on the facility diagram including equipment type and ID.
- Ability to interpret a variety of images, including but not limited to hand drawn diagrams, engineering/CAD drawings, fire escape plans, and other sources.
- Communicate and interface directly, either by email, phone, or a web-based screen sharing software, with field management and staff to take direction, ask questions, and solve problems in order to produce accurate GIS-based diagrams.
- Apply basic ESRI ArcGIS analysis techniques – geospatial, editing, modeling, and ArcGIS toolsets.
- Apply time-management skills in a production style environment.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and reassess priorities that can change daily.
- Work independently but proactively collaborate with team efforts to achieve department and company goals.
How to Apply for Ecolab Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through the online link as early as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here