Ecolab Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | TPM Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Manufacturing/ Production; B.Sc – Logistics/ Business | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986
Company Website: www.ecolab.com
Positions: TPM Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary/ Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or Degree in Business/ Logistics/ Science
- Assist in implementing rapid change; be a hands-on team member through change process.
- Work closely with the pillar leaders, management staff and co-workers to ensure establishment, implementation and continuous improvement of plant-wide TPM goals.
- Collect data and ensuring accuracy of all Loss Tree Data. Develop and conduct regular audits.
- Determine root cause of failure using statistical methods and recommend changes in design, tolerances or processing methods.
- Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science or Business and 0 – 2 years of experience in a production, manufacturing environment.
- Prefer current participant in Ecolab’s Supply Chain LDP (Leadership Development Program).
Application Link: Click Here