ECIL Walk-In Recruitment Drive | www.ecil.co.in | Technical Officer/ Junior Artisan | ITI/ BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ E&C/ E&I | Mumbai | 12th April 2019
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Officer/ Junior Artisan
Total Vacancies: 5
- Technical Officer – 4 Posts
- Junior Artisan – 1 Post
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 1 Year
- Technical Officer: Rs.23,000/Month
- Junior Artisan: Rs.16,042/Month
Technical Officer (Cat-1):
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University
- Minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of installation, commissioning, supervision of field activities related to security system like CCTV, ACS, FAS etc.
Technical Officer (Cat-2):
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University
- Minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of SCADA/Data Acquisition Systems. Candidate having exposure in PLCs will be preferred.
Technical Officer (Cat-3):
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University
- Minimum 01 year post qualification industrial experience.
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electrical /Electronics / Instrumentation.
- Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of installation & testing of security systems.
The selection will be based on performance in Interview (for Technical Officer) & Written test/Practical test performance (for Junior Artisan).
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 12th April 2019.
Date: 12.04.2019 (Friday) Time: 09:30 hrs to 12:00 hrs.
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE,
1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG,
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here