ECIL Recruitment 2021 | Technical Officer/ Artisan | 3 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – ECE; ITI | Delhi | Walk-In Date: 15th April 2021
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Officer/Junior Artisan
Total Vacancies: 3
- Technical Officer – 1 Post
- Junior Artisan – 2 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 1 year
- Technical Officer – Rs. 23,000/-
- Junior Artisan – Rs. 18, 382/-
- A First‐class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one‐year post qualification experience field of installation/ maintenance of Electronics equipment preferably CCTV, Security gadgets, Access
Control Systems, Computers, Servers, Networking etc
- Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation with minimum one‐year post qualification experience in the field of testing & maintenance of Electronics Instruments,
CCTV system, Security Gadgets, Access Control System and Physical Protection
Candidates age must be maximum 30 years for the posts of Technical Officer, 25 years for the posts of Junior Artisan. Age will be reckoned as on 28-02-2021.
The selection will be based on performance in the written test/ practical test/ interview.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend for walk-in-interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials on 15th April 2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA
Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028,
(Near Narina Vihar Metro Station, Gate No-1)
Apply Link: Job Expired