ECIL Recruitment 2021 |Technical Officer | 8 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics| Hyderabad | Last Date: 25th August 2021
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Officer
Total Vacancies: 8
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1 year
Pay Scale: Rs.23,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2021:
- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with minimum one‐year post qualification industrial experience in the field of Embedded, DSP, FPGA, RF Testing & HF / VHF / UHF Radios testing etc. The candidate should ready to move pan India for equipment, installation and maintenance activities.
- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Information Technology (one post for CSE & one post for IT) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one‐year post qualification industrial experience in LAPP Platform (Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, PHP).
- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one‐year post qualification industrial experience in the field of Computer Networking, Java / PHP.
Age Limit: Technical Officer – 30 years
Selection process for ECIL Recruitment 2021:
- After successful on‐line registration, candidates will be shortlisted in order of merit in the ratios of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/ B.Tech & One year post qualification relevant experience. Such candidates will be called for Virtual Interview and recommendations will be made based on performance in the interview & relevant experience. Recommended candidates will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification.
- Date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend the Virtual Interview within short notice.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by official website using on 25 August 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired