ECIL Recruitment 2021 | www.ecil.co.in | Freshers | Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices | 185 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma | Hyderabad | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Last Date: 15th January 2021
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 180
For Graduate Engineer Apprentices: 160 Posts
- CSE: 25 Posts
- ECE: 100 Posts
- Mechanical: 20 Posts
- EEE: 10 Posts
- Civil: 5 Posts
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 20 Posts
- ECE: 10 Posts
- CSE: 10 Posts
Job Location: Hyderabad
- For Graduate Engineer Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- PM
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.8, 000/- PM
For Graduate Engineer Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Respective disciplines: CSE/ ECE/ Mechanical/ EEE/ Civil
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Respective disciplines: ECE/ CSE
Note: Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech or Diploma on or after 1st April 2018 are only eligible to apply.
Duration of Training: 1 Year
Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years as on 31-01-2021.
Merit/Selection list will be drawn by giving equal weightage for written test marks and marks obtained in the qualifying engineering/diploma branch.
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to register /enroll in NATS/BOAT’s web portal and apply for ECIL industry apprenticeship on or before 15th January 2021
- Selection list will be displayed on ECIL Website by 18th January 2021
- Apprenticeship will commence from 4th February 2021.
For More Details: Click Here
NATS portal: Click Here