ECIL Recruitment 2020 | www.ecil.co.in | Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant | 7 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Mumbai | Walk-In Date: 10th July 2020
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant
Total Vacancies: 7
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 1 Year
- Technical Officer: Rs.23,000/- PM
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.19,058/- PM
For Technical Officer:
- Candidates should complete first class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University
- Experience: One-year post qualification experience in the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS and Networking
For Scientific Assistant-A:
- Candidates should complete first class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education
- Experience: One-year post qualification experience the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS and Networking
Note: Class: 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates
Technical Officer: Selection will be based on performance in Personal Interview
Scientific Assistant: Selection will be based on Written Test/ Trade Test
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates may download the application format from the website (www.ecil.co.in) and attend the interview between 9:30 hrs to 12 hrs at the venue on 10th July 2020 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates.
Date: 10 July 2020
Time: 09:30 AM to 12 PM
ECIL Zonal Office,
# 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg,
Mumbai – 400 028
Documents to Carry (Original):
- Date of birth
- Qualification, experience, category and PWD certificate if applicable etc.
- ID proof
- One set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here